Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sooooo....my workout video came in....

So my workout video came in. In a way I'm motivated to lose a few pounds. But on the other hand I am the MOST comfortable in my skin than I have EVER been. I've had a baby and I know that my body is this way because of the miracle that is my baby. So I will work out...right? =) Yes I will. The battle rages on.

On another note, I will have to work a full week in March and I'm already dreading it. Just the thought of a 5 day work week makes me really sad. I'm going to try and focus on the fact that I have many days ahead with my darling baby and that it's just for that one week. I'm going to try not to think about this summer. I will have to work a few more 5 day weeks. So lots of pray on finding someone to watch Rylee a couple of days a week for this summer.

Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. My workout schedule is very erratic! It seems like every time I really get going some one gets sick or something. Then I'm trying to decide which is more important... sleep or exercise?! Sleep usually wins because I won't be able to get anything done if I'm sick! But I've got to get better at going something everyday!

    Love ya,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do feel better, but it's only day one! So we will see how that goes =) Love you!

    ReplyDelete