Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rylee's First Snow!!!!

We have snow!! I had a snow day with the family (and of course Rylee woke up at 5:45am)! I really wanted to make a snowman for Rylee, but the snow was too powdery (sure it's a word). It was really bright outside so we put Zeah's sunglasses on Rylee and I tried not to wet myself. She was soooo funny! She just kept looking around at everything! I'm sure she was trying to figure out what happened to everything and why it looked so different! It was hilarious! Next, we bundled her up like the little brother from A Christmas Story and out we went. She seemed to enjoy it. I hope next year she's able to run in the snow and we can make a snowman. BUT I'M NOT IN ANY HURRY!! Do you hear that Rylee? Don't get any ideas. Grow SLOWLY my lovey baby!


 

Lindsay

3 comments:

  1. Oh - those are Zeah's - I just thought you were trying to find some really BIG ones to match yours!!! :)

    Mom (Noni)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures! Enjoying moments at each and every phase - That's definitely something we need to remember!

    Love ya,
    Sarah

    P.S. You're right, Nancy, the size of the sunglasses do match... that's funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!! I agree...they can both slow down on the growing!

    ReplyDelete