Friday, February 18, 2011

I want him to feel what I feel!!!

I was hanging Rylee's clothes for Dittos For Kiddos (a huge consignment sale) and looking at her small onesies that don't fit I lost it! I called David and told him that he should have to help me go thru some of these so he could feel the way I do and his response was "They're not my daughter, all they are are some clothes she wore once and spit up on." The silly thing is that's how he REALLY feels. So why when I look at them do I see my tiny baby that used to fit in them? Why does a piece of clothing evoke such sad feelings? Are women really wired that much differently than men?
On another big-girl note, Rylee slept thru the night last night. That makes a whole week. I miss those feedings more and more every day! She has also begun rolling all over the place. Last night she just kept rolling to the right until she hit a chair. And instead of rolling the other way, she just kept trying to roll right. It was too funny! Guess it's time to really BABYPROOF things!! =)

Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Lindsay!

    That is so funny about the extreme difference in your & David's response to Rylee's clothes!! Men and women are so very different! I understand your feelings, but as I have gone through our little girls' clothes several times for clothes to pass along to Mckinley and then for Rylee my feelings associated with the clothes haven't been as strong.

    Love ya,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete