Friday, February 11, 2011

A walk and a duck!!

So last night was interesting. David and I made it about 35 minutes before we couldn't take it anymore. David just kept saying "I think she's hungry" =) Code for I can't take it anymore. So we got her up and she ate 8oz and I layed her in her crib while she was still awake and she went right to sleep on her own. This only adds to the cufusion on if I'm doing the right thing for my baby. We will just take it one day at a time. On a lighter note Rylee and I went for a walk today. She LOVES being outside! Here is a picture of her ready for her walk:

 She loved her walk and I thought she looked so cute in her hat! The other pictures are of her new favorite thing. We had been giving her a bath in the sink in a rubbermade tub and she was clearly outgrowing it. So I found this at Target and it is FABULOUS!! I don't have to bend over the tub to keep her from falling from side to side and she can kick and spash all she wants!! It is the cutest thing ever! She is either going to be a swimmer or a bicycle champ =). Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Abbye had that duck thing too and loved it! But I'm not sure if the other girls even used it since it took up so much room and we were "multi-bathing"!

    ReplyDelete